The Prussian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarriorsTale Application

2 posters

Go down

WarriorsTale Application Empty WarriorsTale Application

Post by WarriorsTale Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:14 am

Ruler Name : WarriorsTale
Nation Name : Renliz
Nation Link : http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=600386
Nation Team Color : black
Have you changed your Nation Resources within the last 30 days? NO
Are you currently involved in any wars? NO
Previous alliances, if any:  None
Reasons for leaving your previous alliance(s) : N/A
Who recruited you to join The Prussian Empire?  Heinrich I
Why do you wish to belong to The Prussian Empire? Well, I am a Canadian born German who loved Germanic history. More so the Franco-Prussian War era.
The Prussian Empire is a non-raiding alliance and does not permit members to engage in wars of any kind without prior authorization. Do you agree to comply with this policy? War, why not? Yes
Do you understand the Immigration Laws as they have been explained? Yes
I, WarriorsTale, Swear to uphold the Prussian Constitution and serve the Empire honorably and to the best of my ability at all times.
I, WarriorsTale, understand that providing false or misleading information in this application may result in denial of membership to The Prussian Empire.

WarriorsTale
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

WarriorsTale Application Empty Re: WarriorsTale Application

Post by Heinrich I Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:46 pm

Good day WarriorsTale and welcome to The Prussian Empire! Thank you for your application. You are now masked as a citizen on the forums. Please be sure to update your CN alliance affiliation to The Prussian Empire so we may approve your in-game alliance membership. I am also an avid student of the Franco-Prussian War. Such a spectacular moment in history to make even the great Prussian military genius Frederick The Great proud. Cheers and please let us know if you have any questions.
Heinrich I
Heinrich I
Kanzler
Kanzler

Back to top Go down