XxoroxX Membership Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

XxoroxX Membership Application

Post by XxoroxX on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:33 pm

Ruler Name : XxoroxX
Nation Name : Dundo
Nation Link : http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=605214
Do you understand the Immigration Laws as they have been explained? Yes
Have you updated your alliance affiliation to The Prussian Empire? Yes
Have you changed your Nation Resources within the last 30 days? No
Are you currently involved in any wars? No
Previous alliances, if any, and reasons for leaving your previous alliance(s) : N/A
Were you invited to join The Prussian Empire? If so, by whom? Heinrich I
Why do you wish to belong to The Prussian Empire? Economic and Military advantages being a part of an Alliance. The Prussian Empire just seemed like the best of all the alliances I researched.

The Prussian Empire is a non-raiding alliance and does not permit members to engage in wars of any kind without prior authorization. Do you agree to comply with this policy? Yes, I do
I, XxoroxX, pledge to uphold the Prussian Constitution and serve The Prussian Empire honorably and to the best of my ability at all times.

XxoroxX
Citizen
Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: XxoroxX Membership Application

Post by Heinrich I on Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:03 pm

Good day XxoroxX. Thank you for your application and it's a pleasure to welcome you to The Prussian Empire. You are now masked as a full citizen and may explore the forums for useful information regarding CN gameplay. Please be sure to let me know if you have any questions. Prost!

Heinrich I (879 - 936) Duke of Saxony and King of East Francia Ostfrankenreich; Father of Otto I der Große; Holy Roman Emperor,
first of the Ottonian Dynasty of German Kings and Emperors. Founder and first King of the medieval state of Germany

God Save Prussia and Long May it Reign
Heinrich I
Kanzler
Kanzler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum