The Prussian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friedrich von Marienburg Membership Application

2 posters

Go down

Friedrich von Marienburg Membership Application Empty Friedrich von Marienburg Membership Application

Post by Friedrich von Marienburg Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:32 am

Ruler Name : Friedrich Marienburg
Nation Name : Prussiantinia
Nation Link : https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=614377

Do you understand the Immigration Laws as they have been explained? Yes
Have you updated your alliance affiliation to The Prussian Empire? Yes
Have you changed your Nation Resources within the last 30 days? Yes
Are you currently involved in any wars? No
Previous alliances, if any, and reasons for leaving your previous alliance(s) : None
Were you invited to join The Prussian Empire? If so, by whom? No sadly
Why do you wish to belong to The Prussian Empire? New to the Game and communities are a great start for new players. Also my countries name is Prussian-Tinia Prussian is in the name so this is a perfect fit.
The Prussian Empire is a non-raiding alliance and does not permit members to engage in wars of any kind without prior authorization. Do you agree to comply with this policy? Absoulutely
I, Friedrich Marienburg, pledge to uphold the Prussian Constitution and serve The Prussian Empire honorably and to the best of my ability at all times.

Friedrich von Marienburg

Back to top Go down

Friedrich von Marienburg Membership Application Empty Re: Friedrich von Marienburg Membership Application

Post by Heinrich I Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:37 pm

Good day Friedrich Marienburg and welcome! Thank you for your application. We are very pleased you found us! You are hereby approved as a citizen of The Prussian Empire and also approved as a forum user. Our forums are a great source for gameplay information. However, please let me know if you have any questions whatsoever about anything. Meanwhile, I'm sending you some development aid to help get you started. I suggest your next nation improvement be a harbor which will increase your trade capacity. As you are a green team player, I'll assist you in locating a trade circle If you're interested. Lastly, let us know if you wish to sell tech, in which case, I advise you purchase 100 tech. Current tech deals are normally $6 Million for 100 tech. Best wishes and we're always happy to assist a new player.
Heinrich I
Heinrich I
Kanzler
Kanzler

Back to top Go down

Friedrich von Marienburg Membership Application Empty Re: Friedrich von Marienburg Membership Application

Post by Friedrich von Marienburg Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:25 pm

Hi! Yes I would like assistance with finding a trade circle!

Friedrich von Marienburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinrich I Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:08 am

Good day Friedrich von Marienburg. Yes, trades and especially participation in a trade circle are most important to sustaining successful nation growth. As you are currently a green team player, you will only need a Harbor Improvement to participate in a TC. I will check with Knights of the Round Table (for whom TPE trades extensively with) to inquire whether they have an opening and let you know. Meanwhile, please be sure not to change your current nation resources. I'll be in contact with you shortly.
Heinrich I
Heinrich I
Kanzler
Kanzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich von Marienburg Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:45 am

Great!

Friedrich von Marienburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down