The Prussian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightweight's Membership Application

2 posters

Go down

Lightweight's Membership Application Empty Lightweight's Membership Application

Post by Lightweight Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:54 pm

Ruler Name : Lightweight
Nation Name : ElectroWhips
Nation Link : http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=600167
Nation Team Color : Purple
Have you changed your Nation Resources within the last 30 days? No
Are you currently involved in any wars? No
Previous alliances, if any: Olympus, a few tiny ones with friends that didn't last very long
Reasons for leaving your previous alliance(s) : Real life took over or raided into oblivion
Who recruited you to join The Prussian Empire? Heinrich I
Why do you wish to belong to The Prussian Empire? First invite and I like the theme
The Prussian Empire is a non-raiding alliance and does not permit members to engage in wars of any kind without prior authorization. Do you agree to comply with this policy? Yes
Do you understand the Immigration Laws as they have been explained? Yes
I, Lightweight, Swear to uphold the Prussian Constitution and serve the Empire honorably and to the best of my ability at all times.
I, Lightweight, understand that providing false or misleading information in this application may result in denial of membership to The Prussian Empire.
Lightweight
Lightweight
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Lightweight's Membership Application Empty Re: Lightweight's Membership Application

Post by Heinrich I Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:06 pm

Good day Lightweight and welcome to The Prussian Empire. It's always good to greet a returning CN player. Your member application is approved and you are masked as a citizen. I've sent you a PM in-game. Have a look around the forums and please makes yourself at home. Prost!
Heinrich I
Heinrich I
Kanzler
Kanzler

Back to top Go down