Member Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Member Application

Post by Fareru on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Ruler Name : Fareru
Nation Name : Dariux
Nation Link : http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=601028

My name is Fareru, I’m the ruler of Dariux Nation located at The island of England near Margate. Well I just started playing cybernation and had just started my first nation. Dariux currently in peaceful term, we aren’t at war with any nations yet. Currently we had used 2 of our trade post. I’ve change my nation’s resources from Silver and Aluminium into Iron and Aluminium. I had updated my alliance affiliation to The Prussian Empire. Well this is my first alliance since a start playing cybernation so I had no history with other alliances. Before joining The Prussian Empire, I got alliance request from, The IRON, New Pacific order and other alliances. I’ve decided to join your alliances as I don’t like to start with a powerful nation (no offence) and being the noob in the alliances. The first time I knew about this alliances from Heinrich I as he is the one who sent me the recruitment message. For the “ Why do you wish to belong to The Prussian Empire?”, I guess first of all, I like The Kingdom of Prussia, their history and their cultures; second, for me, this alliances is suitable for me, I want to help this alliance to grow, become stronger and advance compare to other alliances. Dariux is protected by KoRT.

The Prussian Empire is a non-raiding alliance and does not permit members to engage in wars of any kind without prior authorization. Do you agree to comply with this policy?
Well I do agree and disagree, there are pros and cons of this rule. But mostly I agree to this rule due to that I don’t like to pull someone or the whole group into problems that I caused by myself and doesn’t have any confirmation from the alliance leader. It is an act of dishonouring my own alliances and teammates.
Fareru
Citizen
Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Application

Post by Heinrich I on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:52 pm

Good day Fareru. Thank you for your application. It's good seeing you here and I am very pleased to approve you as a citizen of The Prussian Empire. Please take a moment to look around our forums for useful gameplay information and please let us know if you have any questions. We are currently in the midst of forming a new trade circle and I very much hope you will consider participating. To learn more about our current trade circles, the following link will take you to our in-game alliance announcements which should bring you up to date: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_announcement_view.asp?ID=24704

Cheers,
Heinrich I

Heinrich I (879 - 936) Duke of Saxony and King of East Francia Ostfrankenreich; Father of Otto I der Große; Holy Roman Emperor,
first of the Ottonian Dynasty of German Kings and Emperors. Founder and first King of the medieval state of Germany

God Save Prussia and Long May it Reign
Heinrich I
Kanzler
Kanzler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Application

Post by CnaedmacAilpn on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Wilkommen, hope you enjoy your stay.

CnaedmacAilpn
König
König