The Prussian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JasonSordak's Application

2 posters

Go down

JasonSordak's Application Empty JasonSordak's Application

Post by KingOfGoths Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:49 am

Technically I guess I'm already in but here you go anyway:

Ruler Name : JasonSordak
Nation Name : High Guard
Nation Link : http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=605118
Do you understand the Immigration Laws as they have been explained? Yes, basically it is a passively responsive alliance that fights against aggressors.
Have you updated your alliance affiliation to The Prussian Empire? Da
Have you changed your Nation Resources within the last 30 days? Nope, and yes I can if need be (I'm on the White Team though).
Are you currently involved in any wars? No
Previous alliances, if any, and reasons for leaving your previous alliance(s) : Ummm Idk last time I played this game was a while ago, but none currently.
Were you invited to join The Prussian Empire? If so, by whom? Heinrich I
Why do you wish to belong to The Prussian Empire? Was looking for an alliance that meets my morals and has fun. Seemed like a good fit and I love Prussian/Medieval History so there's that.
The Prussian Empire is a non-raiding alliance and does not permit members to engage in wars of any kind without prior authorization. Do you agree to comply with this policy? I will follow orders. (Though out of curiosity doesn't that incur a negative happiness penalty or has that changed?)
I, Jason Sordak, pledge to uphold the Prussian Constitution and serve The Prussian Empire honorably and to the best of my ability at all times.

If you have any questions hit me up!

KingOfGoths
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

JasonSordak's Application Empty Re: JasonSordak's Application

Post by Heinrich I Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:16 pm

Good day JasonSordak and welcome to The Prussian Empire. It's always a pleasure to greet a returning player! Thank you for your application. We actually ask of those requesting membership to post an application on our forums prior to acceptance. I've been a little lax on that lately but am pleased you posted an application anyway. You are now masked as a citizen and have full access to the forums. Do have a look around when you get a chance and please let me know if you have any questions. Incidentally, the negative happiness penalty is only incurred when a player remains in peacemode (a selection available in the War/Peace Preference option box) for more than 5 days.
Heinrich I
Heinrich I
Kanzler
Kanzler

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGoths Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Ahhh gotcha yeah that makes more sense I couldn't remember it's been a while lol.

And of course glad to be officially in now Smile. If you need anything let me know!

KingOfGoths
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down